Ecoprogram Servizi was born of the Group’s experience in the construction of fire-fighting, electrical and air conditioning systems.
Ecoprogram Servizi has some important references:
- big hospital complexes (Fatebene Fratelli in Milan, San Martino and Galliera in Genoa)
- premises owned by Ferrovie dello Stato
- national and international airports
- Lingotto Center (Turin)
- the biggest Italian local authorities
- Milan subway.
EcoprogramServizi also specializes in designing and building personal Automated Services (over 500 installations in Italy and overseas).
The most significant facility management experiences include projects carried out within the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium in Milan since the beginning of the 1990s. The company now operates in many different sectors and provides a complete management model.
Ecoprogram Servizi’s main areas of business are:
The Ecoprogram Servizi Project area has not only designed major facilities in Stadiums (museum, skylounge, bar) but has also recently carried out a high technology project: Albatro.
Services specifically designed for the world of sport see Ecoprogram Servizi working alongside internationally renowned sports clubs in the management of facilities, including AC MILAN (Centro Sportivo Milanello, Centro Sportivo Vismara, Milano Sede) and FC INTERNAZIONALE (Centro Sportivo Interello, Centro Sportivo Appiano Gentile).
In the field of sport, Ecoprogram Servizi provides a full range of services including:
• Maintenance of all technological systems
• Safety and security coordination, in the case of subcontracts and check-ups, checking system suitability and safety at work
• Project innovations and associated activities
Employees are highly qualified, undergoing regular training courses and available 24 hours a day in order to respond appropriately to any technical and operational requirement.
In 2013, an important collaboration was launched with the Pirelli group for real estate management, facility services, system refurbishment and restructuring.